Learning outcomes will be specific to the team's learning needs. Examples from training delivered to date:
• To develop the team's knowledge to embed the model, enable an effective MDT approach to delivering rehabilitation services in the community
• To have a basic understanding of the model to be able to work with 'difficult to engage' (with complex social circumstances) clients and connect with them at the right level/approach.
• To be able to enhance engagement by understanding the client's motivation
• For staff to have realistic expectations and to able to set realistic goals with clients by understanding the different level of abilities
• To inform the decision making with regards to appropriate pathway/ discharge planning/ future placements
Direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org